1. I once lived in an actual haunted house and personally experienced paranormal events that I still to this day can’t scientifically explain.
2. I have a tattoo on my wrist.
3. My favorite animals are bunnies.
4. I’m a huge crier. o(╥﹏╥)o
5. I’m absolutely horrible at math and failed my college mathematic prerequisite course twice.（ρ°∩°）
Thank you so much!
Ok so my sister [shes 10] wants to cut her hair short [similar to Rhianna] and my mom says that it’s wrong and ugly for a girl to cut her hair short [ive been told that yet I cut it] And I want to show her that that’s just not how things work, That any girl can have short hair if they want and still look “girly” or “ladylike” as my mom would say
Things you should probably avoid doing to your INFJ if you want to stay on their good side…
- Treat us or anyone else with disrespect or lack or morality
Treating someone with lack of respect is a very effective way of angering or upsetting an INFJ as we believe in equality, morality kindness,…
1. I’m an identical twin.
2. I’m left-handed.
3. I am an INFJ which is the rarest of all the mbti personality types (we’re like unicorns).
4. I love the fictional character Prince Hans (even obsessively at times).
5. I’m a bleeding heart and I also wear my heart on my sleeve.
Thank you! ＾ω＾
Hostile? Sorry, but that was never my intention. I guess addressing someone for appearing biased and over-generalizing may be misconstrued as hostile but I never raised my voice, used profanity nor personally attacked them. I’m just open and honest. I try to be as courteous as possible and I defend the things I support with a certain amount of vigor and aptness. I hold no ill will towards naughty-chekov and I hope she realizes that. If my responses did come across as hostile then allow me to immediately reproach myself. I’m sorry and honestly this little tiff has gone on longer than need be. *hugs to all* v(｀ゝω・´)